1st June London photography workshop
GET A CREATIVE REBOOK THIS SUMMER
Learn how to rock your brand and put yourself forward with pride
Lock in early price NOW!
After the early bird offer, the price will increase to £550
Grab it now!!
What will we be covering?
- Photography Instruction to Light up your Creativity – With Karuna, industry-leading photographer and entrepreneur. I’ve worked for some of the biggest brands out there, and am experienced teacher and mentor. I’ll help you identify where you need to upskill, and help you gain the confidence to access new skills in a way that works for you. Whether it’s your blog, website, products, brand, portraits, social media or art you want to work on, we’ll find the best way to move you forward.
- Confidence – Putting Yourself and your Images Out There – as an entrepreneur and mentor who’s been working in the creative industries for 10 years, I can help you with the strategy and next steps to grow your brand or business in alignment with your future self and vision.
- Styling to Make your Photos Pop – Renowned stylist, Camilla Wordie, will walk you through setting up pictures that communicate with the viewer and resonate with your ideal clients, customers, or readers.
- Lighting to Make your Pictures Sing – Whether you’re blogging, shooting lifestyle, food, products, or people, understanding your lighting will elevate your photos beyond anything else.
- Editing to Make your Images Shine – Learn simple editing techniques and secrets to spend less time and get better results, to give your pictures that professional edge.
- Prop Sourcing – Learn what to look for in a prop and things to think about when sourcing the perfect pieces.
- Food Photography 101 – Learn the specialist tips and tricks that will help you rock your food photography, whether instagramming or shooting for clients.
What You’ll Get:
- 1 on 1 instruction or coaching from me wherever you need it most.
- Some luxurious “me” time and the impetus to take that next creative leap.
- The support of my gorgeous and talented team – experts in their fields.
- Connection with a group of kick ass creatives.
- Stunning food by a wonderful chef in a fun, friendly and beautiful location.
- The opportunity to access what you need to take your photography to the next level: whether that’s lighting, styling, editing, social media or prop sourcing.
- To be part of our creative community of fabulous women rocking their brands.
This is going to be a fun high vibe experience where you get to create some beautiful work while gaining confidence and skills.
You’re going to go away feeling empowered, proud of yourself, and with new excitement about sharing and promoting yourself.
This workshop is a great way to meet new people and learn in a gentle, compassionate and fun way.
Treat yourself to some creative rejuvenation this summer.
We’ve got you!
- The opportunity for ongoing private mentoring with Karuna at 20% off – She’s navigated some of the most challenging coaching courses in the world, and if you’re feeling stuck technically, emotionally, or professionally, she’ll help you bust through those blocks.
- Karuna’s favourite lightroom preset bundle – She’s created this herself for ease and speed to help your pictures shine in a couple of clicks.
- Karuna’s webinar on uplevelling your offerings.
- Access to Private Alumni Only Facebook Group – get access to this awesome community as soon as you sign up.
“An enjoyable, relaxed and inspiring workshop. The team were welcoming and friendly and I immediately felt comfortable when I arrived. I came away feeling more confident in my digital photography skills and enthused to build on my newly acquired knowledge.” Katie – Workshop attendee
How long is the day?
We start at 10am and end at 4.30pm with plenty of time for eating, drinking and socialising throughout the day.
What do I need to bring?
Just your camera and computer with Lightroom downloaded. Don’t worry we’ll send you an email with full details once you sign up.
Will there be gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options?
Yes, definitely gluten-free and vegetarian options. Please let us know in advance if you’re vegan and we’ll accommodate you.
Where’s it at?
The gorgeous Rye London – a spectacular lifestyle studio renowned for its natural light (and written up for just that, in the Times, no less!)
Any other questions? Just email Karuna@karunaclayton.com
Click the button below to claim your space today – and get ready for your transformation!